Sunday, November 21, 2010

Soundtrack To My Life: Morning Motivators

If you are anything like me, leaving the comfort of my bed on a winter morning is less than desirable. Unfortunately, I'm not able to stay wrapped up in my ball of blankets for three months. To help jump start the day, I have created a playlist of morning motivators to help make the transition from bed to work that much easier. some are upbeat, and others a little more mellow, but will be sure to get you moving.
enjoy!



She's So Lovely- Scouting For Girls                buy it - youtube
Beautiful Day- U2                                               buy ityoutube           
Love You Madly- Cake                                      buy ityoutube
It's A New Day- Will.I.Am                                 buy it youtube
You Got Me- Colbie Caillat                                buy it - youtube
Everyday People- Sly &The Family Stone      buy it - youtube
Magic- B.O.B ft Rivers Cuomo                          buy it - youtube
Viva La Vida- Coldplay                                       buy it - youtube
No You Girls- Franz Ferdinand                          buy it - youtube
Don't Stop Believing- Glee Cast                        buy it - youtube
Make My Dreams Come True- Hall & Oates   buy it - youtube
I Feel It All- Feist                                                 buy it - youtube
California Waiting- Kings of Leon                    buy it - youtube
When Did Your Heart Go Missing- Rooney   buy ityoutube
Suddenly I see- KT Tunstall                              buy ityoutube
Bigger Than My Body- John Mayer                buy it -   youtube
Everything- Michael Buble                                buy it  -  youtube
Hey, Soul Sister- Train                                        buy ityoutube


want to create your own playlist? make sure to check out playlist.com




No comments:

Post a Comment